FREE Consultation With A Trusted Real Estate Attorney
Experience. Integrity. Results.
- - $0 Down Loan Modifications - We Get Paid Only After All Work Complete
- - We Have Helped Hundreds of Californians Save Their Homes From Foreclosure
- - We Work With All Lenders and Servicers in California
- - We Assist Clients with Obtaining COVID and Other Forbearances and Forgiveness from Lenders, Servicers, and Government Authorities
- - Litigation: We sue lenders and servicers where there is legal cause to stop foreclosures and obtain damages for legal wrongdoing
- - Negotiation: We work with clients and banks to settle or otherwise resolve excessive or disputed debts
- - Bankruptcy (in most situations) creates an automatic stay that immediately stops all foreclosure proceedings
- - Our attorney Andrew Moher is a state bar certified bankruptcy specialist and can assist with Chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcy cases, as well as adversary proceedings and litigation
- - Chapter 13 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy are excellent options in certain situations to save homes and resolve mortgage arrears
"Our firm takes great pride in providing effective, cost-efficient solutions for borrowers to resolve their mortgage issues and disputes. We understand there are a large number of unethical "programs" and scams targeting homeowners, and strive to provide accurate, fulsome, and honest information and advice so that our clients always make decisions in their best interest. It is through this process that we have successfully helped over 1000 homeowners resolve their mortgage problems."
- - Member of California Bar in Good Standing
- - Licensed in All State and Federal Courts in California
- - Member - Lawyers of Distinction (2018-Current)
- - Speaker - North San Diego California Association of Realtors
- - Better Business Bureau Accredited (A+ Rated)
- - Member - American Bar Association
At the Moher Law Group, we help clients nearly every day to stop foreclosure sales and find practical long term solutions to save their homes and rental properties. In these difficult times, many individuals and families have found themselves behind on their mortgages due to circumstances beyond their control. We know that there are numerous attorneys and companies that overpromise and underdeliver, and often times scam their clients, leaving many homeowners feeling like they can't trust or rely on their representatives.
Our managing attorney Andrew A. Moher has successfully stopped over 1000 foreclosures since the founding of the firm in 2010. We pride ourselves on finding successful solutions for our clients, often with foreclosure sale dates already set. We can offer many services for $0 money down, and often take cases on a contingency basis due to our success record. We are an ethical, reliable, straightforward law firm and we work with real facts and law, and offer real solutions. Contact us today for a free consultation and to discuss solutions to any foreclosure situation.
We can discuss options for,
and assist with, any of the following services:
- - Loan Modification Applications
- - Direct Workout Negotiations with Lender
- - Bankruptcy (which can stop foreclosures through automatic stay) - Chapter 7, 11, 13
- - Foreclosure Litigation, Including Temporary Restraining Orders/Preliminary Injunctions
- - Sales and Short Sales of Property (including obtaining additional time to sell)
- - Refinancing and Distressed Financing Options
- - Foreclosure Assistance for Rental and Commercial Properties of All Kinds
The Moher Law Group is a California professional corporation, founded on January 1, 2010 in San Diego, California. Since our launch we have expanded throughout the state of California and currently have offices in San Diego, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area, and we successfully represent clients throughout the state of California. Attorney Andrew A. Moher founded the Moher Law Group after extensive experience in the world of corporate law and bank regulation, including several years working on anti-money laundering investigations at major U.S. banks. Mr. Moher also clerked at the San Diego Public Defender’s office, and regularly works with a network of attorneys in California to ensure the efficient resolution of all types of legal problems for the firm’s clients.
In 2021, the Moher Law Group opened a satellite office in New York City.
Mr. Moher is an active licensed member in good standing of the California Bar, New York Bar, and Illinois Bar, and is licensed in Federal Court in the Southern, Northern, Central, and Eastern Districts of California. Mr. Moher has extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate, loan modifications, consumer bankruptcy and business bankruptcy, litigation, and representing businesses. In his practice, Mr. Moher frequently assists homeowners facing foreclosure, and works with his clients to evaluate various legal options to successfully keep them in their homes, often with improved mortgage terms.
In addition to his experience as an attorney, Mr. Moher is a licensed real estate broker with the State of California in good standing.
Licensed Attorney in all State and Federal Courts of California in Good Standing (Lic #257605)
Helped over 500 families save their homes since 2010!
Licensed CA Real Estate Broker in Good Standing (DRE #01905308)
Our Clients Are Talking
Loan Modification Expert
Posted by Jack
September 9, 2016
Andrew Moher helped me get a loan modification after 5 years of delinquency. The Bank kept denying our modification applications, but Andrew never yielded a bit; we kept protesting each denial, and finally got the approval after 2 years of meticulous investigations into the Bank's wrong accounting practices. Andrew prepared the loan modification package with all the details that the Bank requested. Communications with Andrew was excellent; he was always available for questions and provided insights into the battles ahead.
Posted by Salvador
June 7, 2016
Mr. Moher and his team are a wonderful to work with. They kept me updated on everything that happened in my case, and put my mind at ease. It was a big relief to find an attorney that responds quickly to phone calls and explains each option available to you. We are ever so grateful for all their hard work, understanding, and for getting me through such a difficult time.
Great Communication and Tremendous Patience
Posted by Ying Chen Forster
October 13, 2015
Attornry Moher is a Ten Star Attorney!
He has assisted my husband and I with the Modification with our First and Second home loan. We emailed him constantly and he would always be available literally in a matter of minutes. He worked far more hours then the small retainer he requested! His is accurate, thorough and caring! He is a REAL Advocate for the people!!!